OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process some or all of the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the Services, such as your:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information necessary to provide services or products to you;
- Comments and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, telephone or mail;
- Payment and transaction information for billing purposes.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to the extent authorized by law or regulation to provide and enhance our services and your customer experience. Sometimes, we use your personal data because we are required to do so by law or regulation. We will not make any automated decisions that may affect you based solely on the automated processing of your data.We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide our products and services
- Improving our products and services.
- To understand your interests.
- Responding to your requests or questions.
- For marketing purposes.
- To send push notifications.
- Communicating with you.
- For legal and security purposes.
- To provide the best customer service experience.
- To analyze and improve the performance of the site.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information within our family of companies. This includes our affiliated companies; on our platform. For example, we may display information that you post on our ratings and reviews features. We may also display information that you choose to share in your activity registration form.
4.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain strict protocols to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information shared through our website and mobile applications.
We have implemented internal policies and technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure. Such internal policies and technical measures include:
The use of pseudonymization and encryption of personal data where appropriate;
Procedures and controls to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
Procedures and controls to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
Procedures for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing; and
Procedures to ensure that data is not accessed, except by individuals in the proper performance of their duties.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal data we have collected. You also have the right to restrict or object to further processing of your personal data at any time. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. In some cases, applicable legal or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data we maintain. You may exercise your rights by contacting us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within no more than 30 days.