Don't be disfigured by stains! Weapon faucet cleaning and maintenance skills
Users who are familiar with faucet products must have heard such a sentence, "The surface of the product is chrome-plated, strong corrosion resistance, non-rusting, easy to clean, beautiful and durable, and lasting as new." Therefore, many people think that high-end faucets can be used no matter how long they are used. Maintain a bright luster.
But when you install the faucet and use it for a period of time, you will find that water stains are prone to remain on the surface of the faucet, and very unsightly spots will be formed after the water stains dry. If it is not cleaned for a period of time, even if the faucet is high-end, it will become Overshadowed, so we must clean and maintain the faucet frequently.
Simple cleaning skills of faucet
The faucet cleaning is actually not complicated, as long as it is kept frequently, the faucet can last as long as new.
1. If it is a brass faucet, if you want to clean the electroplated surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some strong degreasing and decontamination detergent to clean it.
2. For scale, rust, etc. on the faucet, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge with a little special detergent, and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
3. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or wipe with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste to remove limescale and oil stains and make the surface of the faucet clean and shiny.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but the inside of the faucet is actually more important. If the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water is crossed, it may be caused by the blockage of the aerator. The aerator can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstall it.
Precautions for faucet cleaning
Although the chrome-plated layer of the faucet is claimed to be corrosion-resistant and non-rusting, improper cleaning methods can still cause abnormal wear of the faucet.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a steel ball or other hard objects, because the steel ball is very hard and will easily scratch the surface of the faucet.
2. It is best to use a neutral detergent for cleaning, and detergents with strong acid and alkali are not suitable for cleaning with a tap.
3. After cleaning the faucet, use a dry lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining water on the surface to avoid residual water stains.
Faucet use and maintenance skills
1. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use.
2. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. Invite experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to hit hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. Pay attention to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the faucet.