Can't install it after buying? The whole process of shower installation is done in 3 minutes!
If you want a comfortable shower, you can’t do without a high-quality shower, and a high-quality shower does not only rely on that one part, but also many shower accessories, such as shower brackets. Do you know what types of shower brackets are available? How is the shower bracket installed? Let's take you to understand it together!
Shower bracket classification
1. Portable shower support: The portable shower is the most used shower we use. We can take the shower in our hands and wash it freely, and enjoy a comfortable bath, while the portable shower support is just fixed The role of the shower is commonly known as the base.
2. Overhead shower bracket
The overhead shower is what we commonly call the big shower. The shower bracket adopts a wall-mounted installation method and does not have a lifting function. However, this kind of shower bracket can adjust the water outlet angle of the shower, and the vertical movement angle is very flexible.
3. Lifting shower bracket
This kind of shower bracket is also mostly used for large showers, which plays the role of raising and lowering the height of the shower, and can be adjusted to the most suitable shower height according to the height of the user, so that you can enjoy a comfortable shower.
How to install the shower bracket?
1. Installation environment of the shower bracket
The outlet connector of the hot and cold water pipes should be 1/2 inch American standard size. The left side is hot water, and the right side is cold water; the center distance of the valve core receiving water is about 15 cm, and the height of the joint from the ground is recommended to be 80-100 cm.
2. Steps of installation method of shower bracket
(1) First install the shower bracket. The recommended height of the shower bracket is: one is 0.8 meters above the ground, and the other is 1.8 meters.
(2) Put the decorative cup into the thread of the shower bracket first, and after wrapping the raw material tape, screw the left and right shower brackets into the joints of the hot and cold water pipes.
(3) Put the water stop gasket into the water inlet hole behind the faucet, and then install the shower faucet on the shower bracket.
(4) The last step is to install the spout, shower pipe and shower head.